Saturday, June 14, 2008

Specifics

For those wondering about the details, for whatever reason. Also for me to put all this information in one place.

My friend, Chancey, started out with me, planning to adjust with me. Around 4:00 PM today (Second day of adjustment), however, he got a ride back to his house and fell asleep for some amount of time quite a bit longer than 20 minutes. He isn't the most motivated for the results, and to be perfectly honest I think that that means he doesn't have any chance whatsoever. So that's who I mention sometimes in the nap videos, but for now I'm going to assume that he won't be adjusting with me.

Edit: I didn't mean to sound quite so much like a self-important jerk, and Chancey has helped me a lot and still will if I need it, I think. I realized that paragraph might have sounded more jerkish than I meant it to.

Daily Schedule:

1:40 - 2:00 Nap
Do all of the dishes
5:40 - 6:00 Nap
Walk to Fred Meyer and back (2 h 10 m + shopping time)
9:40 - 10:00 Nap
Walk to a friend's house and back OR: garden for 30 m, walk the dog for 20 m, and cook (with Mom or Kyle (Kyle is my brother))
13:40 - 14:00 Nap
Whatever choice wasn't chosen from the last nap
17:40 - 18:00 Nap
Shower
21:40 - 22:00 Nap
Move Rocks
Update Blog

Alarm System

Watch timer set to 20 minutes
First kitchen timer set to 20 minutes and within hand's reach
Second kitchen timer set to 21 minutes and within reach if I halfway get up
Clock with alarm set for *:03 that I have to get up to turn off
Extremely loud alarm clock set for around *:08, across the room (This alarm is freakin' loud, and I hate it going off. It also goes for half an hour before turning off. I will not sleep through this one)

The clocks I will set a few minutes before I start my video blog, and get the timers ready then too. I'll say what I have to say to the camera, then lay down, then start the two timers and my watch and set the timers down where they need to go.

And if you count the friend waiting in the nights with a cup of fresh, cold water for my face (I am serious), that is six alarms.

No comments: