Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Video--day 1/2

The naps are numbered 1 - 6, with the first nap I took being the first. This would be kind of confusing, though, if I kept up this numbering. With the next video I upload, it will be numbered with the first nap after midnight (so the 1:40 - 2:00 nap) named nap 1.





Notes on this video:

When I got up to get another alarm, it was to get the loud alarm. I believe that to have the best chance to succeed, I have to make rules and stick to them no matter how silly they seem at the time--because I can't really trust my judgement later on, when I'm seriously sleep-deprived. I had decided earlier that day that all my rules should go into effect after the 22:00 nap, and having that loud alarm for each nap was one of those rules. While I didn't need to have that loud alarm to wake up, I still think it was important to follow the rules no matter what I thought about them.

I need to really get a new program to use than Windows Movie Maker. It seemed okay at first but I am really learning to hate it, and fast.

1 comment:

Courtney G said...

Pillow on your face when you wake up = Hilarious.

Also, be careful not to sound like a self important cold jerk.

=D