Friday, June 27, 2008

Days 13 and 14: Improvement I don't need to look for

I sometimes still nod off at low-activity times, although it's very rare now. Other than that, though, evidence for my successful adaptation is pretty easy to see. Throughout all of today and yesterday I've had periods where I've felt tired, but never debilitatingly so, and those periods of fatigue were only when I wasn't moving around.

Surprisingly enough, while I have had naps with dreams, I've not yet had any one nap that felt fantastic. In my first attempt at uberman I had either one or two (can't remember which), but the type of nap was very distinct; if I had one, I would have known it.

For the last nap of day 14 and the first nap of day 15 (I just got up from it) I woke up before any alarm went off, feeling good, although there was a small amount of disorientation for both of them (I didn't know why I had woken up, for example, at first when I woke up).

No comments: